- Corporations and organizations challenge their employees to fulfill multiple job duties.
- These duties often require employees to multitask, manage several projects, make long commutes, work extended hours, sit for prolonged periods with desk responsibilities and meetings, keep pace or get ahead of their competitors...
- Many corporate employees experience physical and mental stressors which manifest as back and neck pain, headaches, sleeplessness, anxiety, depression.
- Companies spend millions of dollars due to workers compensation claims, disability, low productivity, high turnover, poor performance...
- Corporate yoga therapy offers a solution by providing a holistic physical and mental wellness service all in one.
- Yoga therapy in the workplace is customized to target specific issues.
- This unique yoga therapy specialty is available on site in Upstate SC, virtually with individualized videos, and live streamed for global accessibility with conferences, meetings, retreats, team-building...
- Dr. Nekita Sullivan (former contracted Physical Therapist at BMW) is a Doctor of Physical Therapy, Certified Yoga Teacher, and Certified Health Education Specialist.
- She exclusively blends yoga with physical, aroma, and music therapy, pilates, breath work, and meditation to provide a superpowered, holistic wellness service to improve physical and mental health.
- HR, wellness directors, management, health and safety officers, physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physical assistants, counselors, therapists, attorneys, insurance adjustors and more are welcome to contact me by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org for details!